Tuesday 2 June 2020

The Evil Shoemaker Description

WALT: Analyse and create a character description

Now... this Shoemaker isn't just a normal Shoemaker, he is an Evil Shoemaker who is very selfish and rude!

He does have alright ideas though, like a copy button he made, although it is not okay to steal other peoples ideas. 
I know for sure that he looks a bit odd, his nose is curved and pointed like a witch and and his neck is freakishly long like a giraffe.
His chin goes very far down with his side burns following along with his chin. The Evil Shoemakers tux and top hat make him look very fancy! But inside he is a person who cares about business more than people, that is probably why he doesn't have any friends.

For the Evil Shoemaker to get his customers to come he needs his copy button and his grin which attracts customers very easily. The Evil Shoemaker has red curly hair if you look closely an if you look even closer you can see his tiny pale ears which are hard to see.

If you ever see the Evil Shoemaker then do not buy his shoes because he is a customer stealing, copier who only cares about money and shoes!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily
    I like the idea of your description and how you have done a drawing of him which is really creative.Next time you could try and find a different word instead of evil.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post