Monday 29 June 2020

But then, lucky, unlucky.

A tsunami came at me at full speed!
But then I found out that the tsunami was 3 meters tall and I lived in the city...
But then the tsunami got bigger and came to the city!
But then an earthquake happened and pushed away all the water back into the ocean, ( by the way I know that it doesn't work like that.)
But then my granny slapped me,
But then she forgave me for stealing her CoOoOoOoOoKiEs,
But then a helicopter picked me up!
But then there was a horse in there with me and that was nice...
But then the helicopter PUSHED me out!
But then the horsey saved me and gave me his parachute.
R.I.P horsey...
Okay that's enough for one da-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay aaaah! Now I'm getting abducted by aliens.


Hope you liked this story, it id definitly not real and I know in writing you shoulden't say but then, but then, but then, but that was the whole point of this story! (:

1 comment:

  1. Hello lily, my name is Breanna from Rawhiti school, I love your story it was so funny! Maybe next time you could tell us what happend after you got abducted by aliens. This reminds me of the time I made up a story that I forgot my lunch box. (I have forgot my lunch box before though....)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post