Friday 29 May 2020

Skydiving Blurb

Falling out of a plane at full speed zooming down, and then taking a parachute out and start floating down to the ground slowly. Wow, that would be exciting!
Some people do this for fun, but some people do it professionally!
There is a small risk but it is quite fantastic actually.
Sky divers can do tricks in the air as they are falling out especially with a parachute, you can twist and turn and whatever you would want to do!
Some people find it scary and frightening, but not all…


This is for my reading task, I had to make a blurb about any sport as if it was on the back of a book so here is what I wrote.

1 comment:

  1. This blurb would excite the reader to read the book- Well done. It is gripping and captivating - I especially enjoy the ending. Was there a particular reason that you chose Skydiving?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post