Tuesday 10 September 2019

My Sarah and Abraham blog post

 This story about Sarai and Abram starts when They were a lovely couple and have been together for a long time. The couple wanted a child for themselves but sadly they were too old. One day God said to Abram  ¨ I want you to go to a place named Canaan and I promise you I will care for you and your family will be a great nation of people." So Abram and Sarai went to Canaan and then they heard God say That he will give them a land and they will have children.
But after a while they still haven´t had children. Once God found out that they were getting worried they woulden´t have a child he said to them count the stars that is how much children you will have.
You will name one of your children Isaac,and you two will have these names, Abraham and Sarah God said to them, they agreed.
Then two men came in and told them they would have children, Sarah laughed. 
When Abraham was 100 they had a baby and they named him Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post