Sunday 29 September 2019

The seasons in NZ

These are the season's in NZ:
Summer
Winter
Spring
Autumn.
These Season's are like most countries.

I think that tourist's should come to NZ in spring because it is pretty cool in every season and in spring you get most of the seasons because it is a mix.
If you came to NZ in spring you could visit Whanganui, West coast, Nelson or Hamilton. Those places can be nice to stay at when it is spring in NZ.
NZ is a lovely place in every season so I think that it doesn't really matter what time/season you go, it matters on if you think that NZ is good. Personally I think it is.

2 comments:

  1. kia ora my name is Waniya I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District school. I really liked your blog post about NZ season. I remember when I did something liked this. Thank you for sharing your leaning you should check out my blog. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definitely check out your blog post.
      what place is your favourite place in NZ?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post