Friday 6 September 2019

My Riverdale narrative

In Room two we have been making narratives. I made one about Riverdale which is a series on Netflix. A narrative is something that tells a story. There is a solution, plot, conflict, setting, characters and a point of view. Room two have been working really hard on their narratives so check others out too. You can see the story right here, there are even pictures ( that i made myself.)



Betty, Veronica, Archie and Jug were staying at Archie´s house for dinner. It was 6 pm and Archie´s parents were not there. So they played spin the bottle, it didn't land on any of the people playing but it did land on the GARGOULE KING outside the window! He opened the door and ran to Betty. Betty ran to the closet but… the Gargoule king found her.

 BANG! Jughead hit the Gargoule king in the head with a guitar laying on the ground. The group ran out to the woods because they thought the Gargoule king was going to find them, about half a killometer away and walked for a long time until they found an abandoned hospital. They went inside and looked around and found gooey black footsteps on the ground that did NOT look normal so Archie, Jug, V and Betty followed them.    

The group ended up seeing something un-normal, it looked like the Gargoule king except prettier. Maybe… it was the Griffen queen! Betty tried to talk to her, she talked like a human. She did look like she had a mask on.

They decided to take her fluffy brown mask off.  She tried to run away and fight back because she didn't want her mask to be taken off but with the four against her it didn't work. So they took it off. It was a girl! She had orange hair, blue eyes and no freckles, all like Archie. They decided to bring her home but she wanted to go back to the woods. The girl said she knew Archie, so when the group got back home all of them looked if Archie's dad was there yet, he was!

 When Archie's dad saw the girl he shouted ̈Aria! ̈ and hugged her. He knew who she was because when she was 14 she showed a picture of herself and her name on it with pencil to her father because she wanted to go home but at the same time she wanted to stay. She found a camera on the floor and took a picture so she put the camera near where she lived because she couldn't remember exactly where it was and one day Archie's dad found it.

It turns out Aria is Archie´s twin. When Aria was 4 she decided to go outside and wander around but before she knew it she was stuck in the woods and she has basically grown up there. Archie was shocked!

Archie glared at Aria how do we know she is my twin” he said. ¨  
“I… well I know Aria she… she's a lovely girl!̈ ̈ Archie's dad replied. Archie looked at his dad and whispered ̈ what if she tries to kill us.̈ “ 
Archie's dad shouted ̈ SHE WON'T NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM, YOUR FRIENDS ARE LEAVING AND ARIA IS STAYING THE NIGHT OKAY! Archie looked like he agreed but inside he didn't.

It is 11 pm. Archie looked at Aria with a disgusted face and said ̈ how do I know you're my twin!̈ ̈ Aria didn't respond. ¨ I knew you weren't my twin!̈ shouted Archie. ¨I am…̈ whispered Aria. ̈ ̈ Lets just go to bed said Archie ̈  Aria agreed. 


Archie woke up , he went to Arias bed , she wasn't there Archie went downstairs to the kitchen. He shouted out ̈dad, Aria!̈ no one replied. He went into the lounge and saw his dad with his arm cut off by a knife! He looked out the window and saw aria running away with a knife!


 Archie helped his dad and drove him to the hospital because his phone was with Veronica for some reason. Archie thought in his head am I next!?!? The end of this episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post