Monday 22 March 2021

Surfing

   SURFING


Hello people, on Wednesday the year seven and eights went surfing at New Brighton beach. 

We had to split into our 2 maths groups so I went with my friend Corina. 

First we waited to go into the changing rooms, me and my friends were waiting for people to come out of the changing rooms so that we could go in then we realized that one of the changing rooms was unlocked so we went in but it smelt disgusting so we waited until there was a free changing room. Once we got dressed we got a surfboard each and learnt how to surf. Finally we actually got in and it was so cool like Molly, although Molly didn't go because she was too busy doing cool stuff. The surf instructors said that if I stopped laughing I could stand up. I never stood up. It was very hard because everyone was in the way so I just ran them over like a cool kid. My favourite part of surfing was just gliding on the surfboard and not trying to stand up because I couldn't be bothered. 

Now here is a picture of all my friends kind of surfing:




By the way, Corina was there too but I can’t get a photo of her. (:



Can you surf?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post