Thursday 9 May 2019

Holy spirit

In room 2 we have been learning about the Holy spirit. You cant see the Holy spirit, now your probably thinking that the Holy spirit isn´t real but you can feel it. The Holy spirit isn´t nasty, mean or frightening, he is nice, kind and helpful. The Holy Spirit isn´t in one of us, two of us, but he is in all of us. The Holy spirit teaches us to be kind, caring, loving and respectful. 

The Holy spirit is a comforter. A comforter means that someone will help you and will always be there for you. The Holy spirit is always with you so the Holy spirit is definitely a comforter.

4 comments:

  1. Lily, you have captured the Holy Spirit in an honest and true way. It is clear that you understand the Holy Spirit as a comforter. What is the Spirit of Truth? Make sure that you explain that. Great job Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Saffy and I am from St Francis of Assisi School This is amazing because you´re scratch is cool but long and not many people do that.
    Did you know I like scratch to because it is fun and you learn new things .
    Next time, you could make the slide sorter.
    Why did you add a scratch slideshow ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Lily and I go to St Francis Assisi This is amazing because it look like you put a lot of effort in the jazzy dance.
    Did you know this reminded me of when I do jazz
    Next time, you could make the slideshow shorter because it was really long.
    Why did you chose to do a jazzy dance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora, my name is Helen and I'm from Room 23 at Owaiaraka District School. I really liked your blog post about the Holy Spirit. I really liked the way you put how caring the Holy Spirit is . Thank you for sharing your learning.
    You should check out my blog.
    Blog you later,
    by Helen.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post