Friday 20 March 2020

Magnificent Monorail

Magnificent Monorail.
The Year 6’s went to camp on Wednesday 24th of February at Living Springs. 
Everyone loved one special thing we did there and I liked the Monorail.
It was frightening but fantastic at the same time.
There was a part on the Monorail where you felt like you were going to fly off the edge,
it was fantastically exhilarating!

Almost everyone had a go on it, some people found it horrible and some people found it amazing!
Without a seat belt I’m guessing you would fall out because it goes very fast.
When the wind blows against your face you feel like you are going 10,000 kilometres.
( It wasn’t as fast as a Roller coaster otherwise you would have to be well strapped in).
Most of the Year 6’s left after one ride, not because they were scared but because they wanted to go back to the camp.

Me and about 5 other people were still there after one ride, so we ended up having two rides.

It got late so we headed back to camp and had burgers for dinner.Thank you Living Springs for the awesome camp, I really appreciated it!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily, the monorail was certainly popular with your class. You have used some great descriptive language to really emphasis how much fun you had on the ride. I can see how you might of thought you would fly off the edge. Burgers for dinner sounds tasty. Did you enjoy the food?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post