Thursday 27 September 2018

My Swimming Goal

My learning goal was to do smooth strokes in freestyle 

and doing my best.

I enjoyed wearing life jakets,(we didn't wear goggles.)

I found it tricky when my class were kicking backwards 

at the same time because

people were splashing in eachothers faces.

It helped a little bit when I moved to the side so no one 

splashed in my face.

First I swam to the end on my back then we all got into 

groups and did a huddle in 

the water.

Then we kicked in a line on our backs and held each 

others life jackets, my group 

came 2nd place,(there were 3 teams.)

What do you like about swimming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post